Article 1 Definitions
- The term "the Website" means the website operated by the Company.（https://greattaste-onlineshop.jp ）
- The term "Services" means any and all services provided by the Company through the Website.
- User" means the user of the Service.
- Member" means a user who has completed membership registration.
Article 2 Use of this Website
In order to use this website, you will need the necessary environment for Internet access. This website is compatible with the latest versions of the following browsers.
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome(Desktopおよびmobile版)
- Mobile Safari
Article 3 User Qualifications
- If a user is found to fall under any of the following items, the Company may suspend the user's use of this Web site, or may suspend the delivery of products, etc. in response to the user's application, etc.
(1) If the user does not exist
(2) If any false, erroneous, or omitted information is entered, in whole or in part.
(3) If you have previously failed to make a payment to us
(4) If you engage in any disruptive behavior that interferes with the use of this website by other users
(6) Other cases in which the Company deems it inappropriate
- The Company shall not be liable to compensate for any damage incurred by the User or any third party due to the User's inability to use the Service in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
Article 4 Membership Registration and Change of Registered Information
- Users may register as members on the Website by registering their name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information specified by the Company for the purpose of purchasing products from the Website or receiving e-mail newsletters.
- Members who have completed membership registration may purchase products by entering their registered e-mail address or other information in subsequent product purchases.
- The Company reserves the right to deny registration if any of the following reasons apply to an applicant for membership registration
(1) In the event that any false, erroneous or omitted information is found in all or part of the registration items.
(2) The applicant is a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship or a person under assistance, and has not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, conservator or assistant.
(3) Antisocial forces (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime members, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other similar persons. The same shall apply hereinafter) (iii) If the Company determines that the person is an anti-social force (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime groups, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, or other similar persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or is involved in any interaction or involvement with anti-social forces through funding or otherwise
(4) If the Company determines that a prospective member has violated a contract with the Company in the past or is related to such a person
(5) Other cases in which the Company deems the registration is not appropriate.
- If there is any change in the registered information, the member shall notify the Company of such change without delay in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 Withdrawal from Membership
If a member wishes to cancel his/her membership, he/she shall notify the Company of such cancellation in the manner specified by the Company.
Article 6 Password and User ID Management
- Members shall be responsible for the proper management and storage of their passwords and user IDs for the Service.
- Members may not allow a third party to use their password or user ID, and may not share, transfer, sell, trade, or pledge their password or user ID to a third party.
- If the password and user ID entered by a member when using the service are confirmed to match the registered ones by a method prescribed by the Company, the service is deemed to have been used by the member. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the theft or misuse of passwords or user IDs, even if they are used by someone other than the member, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 7 Delivery
- The delivery destination of products under the Service shall be limited to Japan and to the delivery area determined by the Company.
- The Company will deliver the products on the specified delivery date. The delivery company is responsible for the delivery of the products to the user, so matters related to delivery shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated by the delivery company.
- Users acknowledge that the delivery time and contents of products in the Service are not necessarily guaranteed and may differ from the actual situation due to the timing of the order, updates to this website, inventory status, the convenience of the shipping source or carrier, or other reasons.
- In the event that the user does not receive the product without a valid reason, etc., and the user subsequently does not receive the product beyond the time limit set by the Company, the Company may cancel the contract for the product in question.
Article 8 Inability to Deliver
1.In the event that delivery of the Products by the Company or its subcontractors becomes impossible due to a natural disaster, transportation accident, or any other reason, the Company may, at its discretion, provide for the delivery of substitute products.
- Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the Company's taking or failing to take any action in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 Return and Exchange of Products
- The user may not, in principle, request the return or exchange of delivered merchandise unless the type, quality, or quantity of the merchandise does not conform to the contract (hereinafter referred to as "contractual non-conformity"). In principle, the User may not request the return or exchange of delivered goods, except in cases where the type, quality, or quantity of the goods does not conform to the Contract (hereinafter referred to as "Contract Nonconformity").
- If the user finds any contractual non-conformity with the delivered goods, the user shall notify the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company within 10 days from the date of arrival of the goods.
- If the Company objectively recognizes that the product offered in accordance with the preceding paragraph is non-conforming to the contract, the Company shall, at the user's option, replace the product or deliver an alternative product. In such cases, the Company shall bear the shipping costs for delivery of the replacement or substitute product.
- (2) The Company shall not be liable for any deterioration in the quality of the Goods or thawing of frozen Goods due to storage of the Goods at a delivery company for an extended period of time (including storage in a delivery box) for the User's convenience. (2) The Company shall not be liable for any deterioration in the quality of the goods or thawing of frozen goods resulting from the user's storage of the goods for an extended period of time (including in a delivery box) at the convenience of the user, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence by the Company, which shall not constitute a breach of contract of the goods.
Article 10 Provision of Information
1．We will distribute information to users who wish to receive product information and other information from us by means of e-mail, fax, direct mail, etc.
2．Users who wish to receive information distribution agree to receive various information distribution services related to our product information.
Article 11 Confidentiality
Users shall not disclose or divulge to any third party any information disclosed by the Company to Users in connection with the use of the Service that the Company requires to be handled in confidence, except with the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 12 Handling of Personal Information
Article 13 Prohibitions
- When using the Service, users and members shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that may lead to such acts.
(1) Violation of laws, regulations, ordinances, etc., or acts contrary to public order and morals
(2) (iii) Acts that infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents, or other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, or other rights of the Company, other users of this service, or other third parties, or acts that reproduce images or text from this website without permission.
(3) Discrimination, intimidation, slander, or defamation of the Company or any other third party, or any act that damages the credibility or reputation of the Company or any other third party.
(4) Acts that cause disadvantage or damage to the Company or other third parties
(5) Use of this Website, etc. by impersonating a third party
(6) Transmitting or providing or encouraging the transmission or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs.
(7) Alteration or deletion of information available on this website or other websites of the Company or other third parties.
(8) Any unauthorized use of the Company's or any third party's facilities or any act that interferes with the operation of such facilities
(9) Use of this website for any unauthorized purpose.
(10) Interfering with the operation of this website or the Company
(11) Criminal acts or acts that encourage or imply the commission of criminal acts
(13) Provision of benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
(14) Use of this website for political, promotional, or religious purposes
(15) Other activities that the Company deems inappropriate
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, users and members are prohibited from purchasing products on behalf of the Company or sites to which the Company consigns sales for the purpose of profit, reselling them to third parties, and any other similar acts. If it is found that a user or member has violated this prohibition and has engaged in or attempted to engage in resale for profit, the Company may, at its discretion, refuse to accept any further orders from that point forward, and the user or member agrees to this in advance. The Company shall not be liable for any disputes, etc. arising from products purchased from sites other than the Company or sites to which the Company has consigned sales.
- In the event that the Company suffers any damage as a result of an act falling under each item of Paragraph 1 and the preceding paragraph, the Company may demand compensation from the user for damages incurred by the Company.
Article 14 Suspension and Expulsion of Members
- The Company may temporarily suspend a member's use of the Website, change the member's password, temporarily suspend the member's membership, or expel the member without prior notice or demand, and without obtaining the member's consent, if any of the following events occur.
(1) (iii) if you use or allow someone to use your registration information (including your password) or this Web site, etc. illegally.
(2) Failure to make payment to us
(3) In the event that all or part of a member's registration information is found to be false, erroneous, or incomplete
(4) If a member refuses to pay for a product when the Company specifies a payment method for the product as a result of a credit check by the Company.
(5) In the event that we are unable to accept credit card payments for product purchases
(6) In case of fraudulent use of the card by the member
(7) If the purchase of goods is for the purpose of resale
(8) If a Member does not respond to inquiries regarding an order
(9) If a petition for seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution, bankruptcy, or civil rehabilitation is filed against the member, or if the member files a petition
(10) If there are more password entry errors than the number of times specified by the Company
(11) Unauthorized use of information provided by this website, etc.
(12) In the event that there is no use of this Website or other services within the period of time specified by the Company
(13) If the member cannot be contacted by the means notified by the member
(14) If the Company determines that a member is at risk of causing damage to the Company or other third parties
(15) If a member's conduct constitutes obstruction of the Company's business
(16) If a member engages in any of the prohibited acts set forth in the preceding article
(18) In the event that the Company deems a Member's use of the Website to be inappropriate for any other reason.
- In the event that any of the events in the preceding paragraph applies, the user member will naturally lose the benefit of time with respect to all debts owed to the Company, and must immediately pay all debts owed to the Company.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by a member in the event that the Company takes any of the measures specified in Paragraph 1 because of any of the events listed in each item of Paragraph 1, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 15 Indemnification
- The Company shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligations with respect to the delivery of products when it delivers the indicated products to the shipping address indicated by the user and the user receives the products.
- In the event that the Company is obligated to notify a user of the Service, the Company shall be deemed to have fulfilled its obligation by sending a notification to the user's address, telephone number, or e-mail address, whichever is registered by the user. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by a user due to the failure of said notification to reach the user because the user did not register his/her address, telephone number, or e-mail address in accordance with the method specified by the Company, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, currency, appropriateness, certainty, operability, or any other aspect of the contents of this website or information obtained by users through this website. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users or third parties arising from such information, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- The websites or pages to which this website links are provided for informational purposes only, and the Company has not verified the content of such websites or pages. The Company does not guarantee the content of any websites or pages linked to or from this website, and is not responsible in principle for the content of any such websites or pages.
- The Company makes no warranty of any kind regarding the quality or performance of the Website, etc. to the user. The Company shall not be liable to the user for any suspension, discontinuance, or defect of the Website, etc., or for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with such suspension, discontinuance, or defect (including loss of input data for any reason), except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
- The Company does not guarantee that users will not be damaged by computer viruses or other harmful programs when using this website.
- The Company shall not be liable to the user for any damages incurred by the user arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, etc., except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 16 Interruption or Suspension of the Service, etc.
- We may temporarily suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service, etc. without prior notice or approval if any of the following items applies to a user.
(1) When performing inspections or other maintenance of the computer systems related to this service.
(2) In the event that this service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, windstorm, flood, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
(3) In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend or discontinue the Services, etc.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users due to the temporary suspension or cessation of provision of the Service, etc., except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 17 Intellectual Property Rights
- This website and each of its constituent elements (trademarks, images, text, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Therefore, except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant you any rights other than the right to view this website for your personal and private use only. The use or reproduction of this website, in whole or in part, or any component of this website, for commercial or other purposes, regardless of media, is prohibited.
- If you wish to use or reproduce such information, you must contact us in advance at the contact information listed at the end of this document to obtain our permission.
Article 18. Information on this Website
- general terms
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all data contained in this website, especially when data and information are transmitted over the Internet, which is technically unreliable. If you notice any errors or omissions in the information, please contact us at the contact information provided at the end of this document.
- hypertext link
Hypertext links on this Web site may direct users to Web sites whose content is not controlled by us but is controlled by third parties. If such hypertext links are provided on this Web site to facilitate your Internet navigation, your use of the linked Web site is at your own choice and risk.
A cookie is a small file that is left on your computer when you use this website (it records the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit, etc.) and can be read when you visit the website again.
Article 19 Change and Termination of the Service, etc.
- The Company may change or terminate the provision of the Service, etc., in whole or in part, upon prior notice to the User.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users based on actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 20. Modification of Rules and Regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, in the event of a change in content that would require the consent of the user or prior notification, etc., under the law, the consent of the user or prior notification, etc., shall be obtained in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 21 Transfer of Status under the Usage Contract, etc.
- In the event that the Company transfers the business of the Service to another company, the Company may transfer the status of the user agreement, rights and obligations under the TOS, member registration items, and other information to the transferee of such business transfer, and the member agrees to such transfer in advance in this section. The member shall be deemed to have agreed in advance to such transfer in this paragraph. The business transfer stipulated in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfers, but also corporate divestitures and any other cases in which a business is transferred.
Article 22 Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and in the event that a lawsuit becomes necessary in relation to these Terms and Conditions, the Naha District Court, which has jurisdiction over the location of the Company, shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of December 1, 2021.